These are Golden Rabbit Snails, one of the rarest snails in the aquarium hobby. They come from Indonesia and are only rarely seen in the United States. I have been breeding them for a while now, and am finally able to offer some of them for sale.
They have a beautiful golden coloration to the body, and the shell is black with a white crown. This is a very striking snail and sure to impress viewers, almost all of which will have never seen one before.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 7.2 to 8.5
– Temperature range: 74 to 84 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to medium hard
– Recommended InvertObsession tank mates: Other types of snails (Nerite snails, Mystery Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.), dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Sakura Fire Red Cherry Shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.). They can also be kept with non-aggressive fish.
– Additional notes: Golden Rabbit snails eat algae, plant matter, and invertebrate pellets, and they have also been known to munch on plants like Java Ferns. They may reproduce in your aquarium in the right conditions, but not quickly enough to overrun your tank. Snails are very sensitive to copper, so watch out for copper if you use tap water in your tank.
Beautiful yellow and black coloration – adds a lot of color to your tank!
Totally destroys algae in aquariums.
Will start breeding in 1-2 months!
Feeds on leftover food or almost any kind of fish food.
All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email support directly from the owner!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: 5 Mini Golden Rabbit Snails (1") from Sulawesi Indonesia - VERY seldom available! by InvertObsession$19.95
10 Live Bright Red Ramshorn Snails (Algae eaters, safe for fish, plants, and shrimp) by InvertObsession$19.00