Aquarium Air pump Installation Instructions:
1. Place the air Pump above the water level as its not submersible pump.
2. Connect to power and start using.(Always make sure the pump is positioned at a dry and safe place). Disconnect the power if the pump falls into water. Do Not remove the pump without disconnecting the power first.
1. The air pump is not pumping air but engine is working.
2. Obvious decrease of air output.
3. The pump becomes loud after being used for a while
4. Take out the filter cloth located at the bottom of the pump
Potential Issue: Air Pump filter is dirty or filled up
Solution: To clean the filter
1.Take out the filter cloth located at the bottom of the pump
2. Blow to remove any dust inside the pump
3a. Clean the filter with clean water
3b. Or replace with a new one if the filter is too dirty *Customers should only conduct the above operations after disconnecting the power supply
Pet Magasin Guarantee – 2 years warranty + 100% money back guarantee
★ Double outlet, 5.4 Liter / minute – Capable of fulfilling aquarium air pumping for 10 20 30 55 gallons of aquarium tank when plugged in both outlets; Capable of fulfilling aquarium air pumping for 1 2 3 5 10 gallons of aquarium tank when plugged in 1 outlet
★ Silent as if it is not turned on, you can put your ear next to it and barely hear any noise
★ Package includes 1 x air pump, 2 x 6.5 feet long air tubing, 1 air stone – this is the only product you need to buy to provide a good environment to your fish
★ Dual Valve Pump provides a 5 watt high performance air output
★ Pet Magasin product guarantee – 100% money back guarantee + 2 years warranty
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Aquarium Air Pump [Extra 50% OFF for Green Monday] (Double Outlets, 5.4L/Mins) with Extra Long Air Tubing (70'' Long x 2) and 2 Bonus Air Stones - 2 Years Warranty + 100% Money Back Guarantee © Pet Magasin$16.99